Friday 17 August 2018




Let's Pledge to make a difference!!

I take the pledge to remain committed towards cleanliness & recycling nd make it part of my everyday life. I will start with always segregating all waste int o wet & dry at all time at my home in school and in public.
     I will practice the 3 R's of waste management . I will Reduce, Reuse & Recycle.
 I will treat those who work with waste with respect and dignity & give my recyclable  waste to those , like waste pickers who will recycle it safely.
I will not litter, not let others litter. I will initiate the quest for cleanliness with myself , my family ,  my locality and my school.
I will encourage others to pledge themselves to a cleaner , greener , better environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Pledge to make a difference!! I take the pledge to remain committed towards cleanliness & recycling nd make it part o...